Monday 5 May 2014

FURLA Concept Store Opening in Greenbelt 5 and the MEGA Most Stylish


Glamour galore last week when I went to 2 stylish events in 1 night, the FURLA Concept Store Opening in Greenbelt 5 and the MEGA Most Stylish event at Republiq. Armed myself with an awesome dress designed and gifted by my favorite Pinay designer Dimple Lim, as well as bonggang accessories by famous designer Eric Manansala! Here are photos from both events starting with what I wore:)

Decided to finally wear this Dimple Lim piece from her 2014 collection coz outfit requirement for the MEGA event was "young designer". Love this dress especially the front design and cutout shoulders.:) Planning to have this shortened for my next usage. Hehe. The earrings are from my new favorite accs designer Eric Manansala! Google his name and you'd see countless of articles and features on him. Lots of local celebrities also wear his designs. Best part? It's not that expensive! Prices depend on the design and style of jewelries. Just message him to inquire and buy!:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment