Tuesday 20 May 2014

Today’s outfit puts a sexy spin on business attire


Happy Friday! Today is such a good day for so many reasons! For one, it’s Friday…DUH! I’m so excited to go back to my hometown to spend the weekend with my family, do crafts with my mom, and take lots of outfit styling photos! The main reason today is a good day however is because I got a call last night from Kate Spade offering me a position! I can’t wait. I go in to sign paperwork in a couple hours and I will officially be a Kate Spade employee!
Today’s outfit puts a sexy spin on business attire! Adding a pop of color to neutral outfits is one of my favorite styling tips and this bag and necklace does just the trick! I’m loving all the springy colors this season. I wish I could buy these shorts in every color because they are one of my favorites! They are so comfy and I love the pleating on them. I seem to be buying so many pleated pieces lately. I find that it’s extremely flattering!

0 comments:

Post a Comment